Sunday, March 6, 2011

Who's ready to learn?

I feel like an ambiguous outlet is important. Perhaps this a good time in my life to try something new. Personal musings aside, this is something I've wanted to do for a while. I'm a bartender/server, been doing it for 5 years. I've discovered in my time that most people simply don't understand what they're doing when they mistreat someone in the service industry. Of course there are many people that are to arrogant or obtuse to be bothered with treating a server like a human, I actually believe that most people just don't understand how to be good guests when eating out.

With all that being said, I think I'm gonna try and frame this blog around simple rules for being a good patron. Rule #1 coming soon, look forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. clever premise. consider yourself followed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, this is the first time i've seen something like this on a blog, and i have to say: I love the premise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As of right now, I only tip for great service. Maybe after reading all this i'll change my mind, followed.

    ReplyDelete